LAWS OF BRIDGE AND REGULATIONS
The latest laws came into effect on June 1, 2008.
As provided for in Law 80 of the 2007 Laws, the ABF has assigned its regulatory powers to the various state associations for 5 years for non-ABF events. The Council of the NSWBA has since decided to recognise all clubs affiliated with the NSWBA as Tournament Organisers. The effect of all of this is that the organisational structure of tournament bridge in NSW will remain essentially unchanged.
- ABF Regulations (ABF website)
NSWBA Tournament Regulations (effective July 1, 2011)
- 2013 Interstate Teams Selection (ITS) updated March 3, 2013
- 2012 State Open Teams (John Arkinstall Teams)
- What is a psyche and what to do if you psyche.
- Psyche Report Form (Word Version)
- Psyche Report Form (PDF Version)
To view the PDF files in Adobe(R) Reader(R) format you will need to download Acrobat Reader.