YOUR GUEST SPEAKER 7:00PM ON 15/5/2017: PAUL LAVINGS
- Number two on the list of all-time Australian Masterpoint Winners.
- Represented Australia in the Open Team 10 times, 7 times in the ten years from 1973 to 1983 plus 1991, 2012 and 2013.
- Represented Australia in the Seniors team in 2013 and 2016.
- Won most NSW and Australian titles numerous times.
- Editor of Australian Bridge magazine: 1985-1990
- Wrote a column for “The Bulletin” from 1992-1996 and now writes a regular column in the ABF Newsletter on bidding and play techniques. He also writes the “20 Years Ago” feature for Australian Bridge Magazine.
- Founded “Paul Lavings Bridge Books and Supplies” in 1990 which specialises in club supplies and has the world’s largest collection of second hand bridge books
Substitutions in a multi-session event should comply with the club's substitution rules - complete the Online Substitution Form
for NSWBA events.
- Neil Williams (774308), Peter Fitzmaurice (534218), OPEN
- Ben Chosid (497630), John De Ravin (226009), OPEN
- Jane Beeby (920673), Michael Wilkinson (497746), OPEN
- Vanessa Brown (695221), Will Jenner-O'Shea (599964), OPEN
- Kevin Davies (14443), Julian Abel (94), OPEN
- Wing Roberts (939285), Michael McAuliffe (250058), OPEN
- Steven Bock (5355), Rakesh Kumar (34274), OPEN
- Liz Fanos (270938), George Finikiotis (196533), OPEN
Make a new Entry
Change or Delete an Entry